How to clean a trash can effectively:
Cleaning the trash can is one of the tasks you least like to do, but it is certainly indispensable to maintain the kitchen or the place where it is located, under optimum conditions of hygiene. Do you want to know how to do it? Do not miss what is coming. The trash can is an ideal place to grow bacteria and germs, food scraps, grease, wrappings and all kinds of waste end up in it, and little by little odors begin to blend into the bucket and are noticeable every time That we approach him or open his lid. Of course, the more often you take care of washing the trash can, the better your hygiene, but you must know that at least you have to do it once a week.
What are the advantages of a clean community?
• The visual appearance is improved.
• It gives a good impression of the citizens.
• It reveals respect and responsibility on the part of the inhabitants.
• Helps prevent environmental pollution. If the environment is affected, everyone's health is affected.
• Diseases and pests are avoided.
• Outbreaks of infection are eliminated.
• Drainage is avoided and sewers are covered.
• They leave a good taste to those who visit the aforementioned community.
What to do?
• Avoid throwing garbage to the street: candy wrappers and snacks, soda bottles and cans, cigarette butts, chewing gum, rims, burned oil or chemicals, cell batteries, and ordinary batteries ... etc.
Tips for washing trash cans:
A classic but infallible remedy is the mixture of baking soda and vinegar. Mix equal parts and stir in a cup, then fill the trash can with hot water and add the mixture, let it stand for at least an hour. Then with a brush scrub the entire surface, insisting on corners and nooks. Dry very well before use or if you can, let it dry in the sun.
Another way to clean the trash can is to prepare a mixture with:
- ¾ cup of bleach (bleach)
- 1 liter of warm water
- 1 tbsp. Laundry detergent
Place the mixture into the cube and let stand for at least 15 minutes. If you have a hose and grass, take the bucket to the lawn or yard, take the hose and rinse it well, help a brush to reach difficult areas, and then let it dry in the sun.
Tricks to keep the trash can clean:
- When you have food leftovers, it is best to freeze them in the same bag until the day you decide to remove the garbage, this way your bucket will be cleaner and you will avoid the proliferation of bacteria and the bad smell.
- Keep your cleaning for longer by placing a disinfectant before putting the bag.
- Always make sure that the waste bin is a dark and cool piece of furniture and that it has a lid; if you have integrated a pedal, better yet because you will have no reason to touch it.